Reliable Roofing and Construction's Commercial Roofing
At Reliable Roofing and Construction we take great pride in the roof coating systems we work with.
Currently we work with 3 different type of Commercial Roof Coating Systems.
- TPO ROOF COATINGS
- UNIFLEX FLUID APPLIED COATINGS
- PVC ROOF SYSTEMS
Benefits of using Roof Coatings
• No Disruption To Occupants. With our roof coatings, there is no need to close the building during installation. The non-toxic formulation means no disruption to occupants and no interruption of business.
• Lightweight Solution. Unlike traditional roof replacement, our Fluid Applied Roofing Systems provide a lightweight solution to roofing needs. It’s ounces, not pounds, per square foot.
Extend the Life of Your Roof
• Longer Building Life Cycle. Our Roof Coating’s Fluid Applied Roofing Systems are installed onto existing roofs to extend the service life of the facility.
• Great Weatherability. our roof coatings are resistant to blistering, chalking, checking, cracking, and flaking — protecting the roof from further weathering and degradation.
• Environmentally Responsible. The formulations of our coatings do not require hot kettles or flames during installation. It’s a safer process, and the environmental benefits are significant.
• Lower Roof Temperatures. Highly reflective white coatings reflect 85% of the sun’s radiant heat, dramatically lowering the temperature of the underlying roof and preventing further degradation.
• Proven Performance. Our coatings are fully adhered and monolithic (seamless), protecting the investment and providing maximum durability.
Energy & Utility Savings
• Significant Energy Savings. According to EnergyStar.gov, having a white, reflective roof reduces the roof’s surface temperature by up to 100°F (black to white) significantly decreasing the amount of heat transferred into the building and reducing peak cooling demands. Higher reflectivity = lower energy consumption and lower cooling costs.
• Cost-Saving Installation. Our roofing coating systems are typically easier to install and maintain than a conventional tear-off roof and also eliminate unnecessary construction waste. This means such projects generally cost a fraction of the price of a new roof installation.
• Tax Benefits. Because roof maintenance jobs are often deductible in the first year while most total roof replacements are not, some building owners realize a tax benefit when using a Roof coating system
• Utility Rebates. Some utility companies offer rebates to building owners who conserve energy by using white reflective fluid applied roofing systems. Local utility companies can provide more details about their energy rebate programs.